Effective Date: January 1, 2017, Last updated: February 2, 2020
4. How We Treat Postings To This Site (Blog, Forum, or Chat Room).
4.1 We will not treat information that you post to areas of this site that are viewable by others (for example, to a blog, forum or chat-room) as proprietary, private, or confidential. We have no obligation to monitor posts to this site or to exercise any editorial control over such posts; however, we reserve the right to review such posts and to remove any material that, in our judgment, is not appropriate. Posting, transmitting, promoting, using, distributing or storing content that could subject us to any legal liability, whether in tort or otherwise, or that is in violation of any applicable law or regulation, or otherwise contrary to commonly accepted community standards, is prohibited, including without limitation information and material protected by copyright, trademark, trade secret, nondisclosure or confidentiality agreements, or other intellectual property rights, and material that violates export control laws.
4.2 We, in our sole discretion and without notice, reserve the right, but undertake no duty, to review, edit, remove or delete any material submitted as a comment to blog, forum or chat-room provided for display or placed on this site. Specifically, we reserve the right to delete or decline to post content that contains profanity; sexual content; overly graphic, disturbing or offensive material; vulgar or abusive language; hate speech, defamatory comments, or offensive language targeting any specific demographic; personal attacks of any kind; spam; promotions for commercial products or services.
4.3 By submitting a comment for posting, you agree that we are not responsible, and shall have no liability to you, with respect to any information or materials posted by others, including defamatory, offensive or illicit material, even material that violates this Agreement.
5. Defamation; Communications Decency Act Notice. This site is a provider of "interactive computer services" under the Communications Decency Act, 47 U.S.C. Section 230, and as such, our liability for defamation and other claims arising out of any postings to this site by third parties is limited as described therein. We are not responsible for content or any other information posted to this site by third parties. We neither warrant the accuracy of such postings or exercise any editorial control over such posts, nor do we assume any legal obligation for editorial control of content posted by third parties or liability in connection with such postings, including any responsibility or liability for investigating or verifying the accuracy of any content or any other information contained in such postings.
7.Separate Agreements. You may acquire products, services and/or content from this site. We reserve the right to require that you agree to separate agreements as a condition of your use and/or purchase of such products, services and/or content.
8.Ownership. The material provided on this site is protected by law, including, but not limited to, United States copyright law and international treaties. The copyrights and other intellectual property in the content of this site is owned by us and/or others. Except for the limited rights granted herein, all other rights are reserved.
9.DMCA Notice. This site is an Internet "service provider" under the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 ("DMCA"). As Required by the DMCA, this site maintains specific contact information provided below, including an e-mail address, for notifications of claimed infringement regarding materials posted to this site. All notices should be addressed to the contact person specified below (our agent for notice of claimed infringement):
Notification of Claimed Infringement:
Purpose Academy, LLC
1630 30th Street Suite A, Boulder, CO 80301
Agent's Name/Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (844) 787-7784
You may contact our agent for notice of claimed infringement specified above with complaints regarding allegedly infringing posted material and we will investigate those complaints. If the posted material is believed in good faith by us to violate any applicable law, we will remove or disable access to any such material, and we will notify the posting party that the material has been blocked or removed.
In notifying us of alleged copyright infringement, the DMCA requires that you include the following information: (i) description of the copyrighted work that is the subject of claimed infringement; (ii) description of the infringing material and information sufficient to permit us to locate the alleged material; (iii) contact information for you, including your address, telephone number and/or e-mail address; (iv) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, or its agent, or by the operation of any law; (v) a statement by you, signed under penalty of perjury, that the information in the notification is accurate and that you have the authority to enforce the copyrights that are claimed to be infringed; and (vi) a physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf. Failure to include all of the above-listed information may result in the delay of the processing of your complaint.
10. Warranty Disclaimers. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENTS SIGNED BY THE PARTIES, THE SERVICES, CONTENT, AND/OR PRODUCTS ON THIS SITE ARE PROVIDED "AS-IS", AND NEITHER WE NOR ANY OF OUR LICENSORS MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WITH RESPECT TO SUCH PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT. EXCEPT AS MAY BE PROVIDED IN ANY SEPARATE WRITTEN AGREEMENT SIGNED BY THE PARTIES OR SEPARATE AGREEMENT ORIGINATING FROM THIS SITE, THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, RELATING TO THIS SITE OR PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR CONTENT ACQUIRED FROM THIS SITE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS, TIMELINESS, CORRECTNESS, NON-INFRINGEMENT, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS SITE AND ITS LICENSORS DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT: (A) WILL BE SECURE, TIMELY, UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE OR OPERATE IN COMBINATION WITH ANY OTHER HARDWARE, SOFTWARE, SYSTEM OR DATA, (B) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS OR EXPECTATIONS, OR (C) WILL BE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. The information presented herein represents the view of the author as of the date of publication. Because of the rate with which conditions change, the author reserves the right to alter and/or update his opinion based on the new conditions, and the author is not obligated to update this information.
Some content posted on this site are views of others and have either been submitted to us, or found on the Internet and published as a fair use. These views expressed on this site in such content are solely those of the 3rd party authors and do not in any way reflect our views. This site is solely a provider of useful articles and hereby disclaims all liability for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this website. We are not obligated to update any information attributable to 3rd party authors.
We are not a consumer reporting agency and data provided by us does not constitute a consumer report as that term is defined in the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), 15 U.S.C.A. sec 1681 et seq. Before using any data obtained from any source as a factor in establishing a consumer's eligibility for credit, insurance or employment, you should consult with your attorney for uses that might be regulated by FCRA.
We do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification of comments and statements that may be posted by others in blog posts on this site regarding our website, its products or services. For this reason, if others post "success story" or "best-case" scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), you should assume that their results are NOT typical.
We do not guarantee that any recommendation will meet your diet requirements, or that any reference to any food, beverage, or restaurant will match the description provided by us. We do not assume any liability for any adverse reactions to food or beverages, or restaurants recommended. Each user is solely responsible for determining his/her food and beverage choices.
Not all exercise is suitable for everyone. To reduce the risk of injury, consult your doctor before beginning this or any exercise program. The instruction presented herein is in no way intended as a substitute for medical counseling. If you have had a joint replacement or if you have osteoporosis, or any other special medical condition, follow all precautions.
This website is not a substitute for medical advice. If you are beginning a health or weight control program, consult your physician before using products or services discussed on this website, or making any other dietary changes. All of the information provided in and through this website is intended solely for general information and should not be relied upon for any particular diagnosis, treatment, or care. Statements made on this website have not been evaluated by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration or any other government regulatory body.
The products sold on this site are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Although available as a dietary supplements, our products have not been approved by the food and drug administration (FDA) for human or veterinary use at this time.. THESE DISCLAIMERS CONSTITUTE AN ESSENTIAL PART OF THIS AGREEMENT. NO PURCHASE OR USE OF THE ITEMS OFFERED BY THIS SITE IS AUTHORIZED HEREUNDER EXCEPT UNDER THESE DISCLAIMERS. IF IMPLIED WARRANTIES MAY NOT BE DISCLAIMED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, THEN ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE PERIOD REQUIRED BY APPLICABLE LAW. SOME STATES OR JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY MAY LAST, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
11. Limitation of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THIS SITE AND/OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE TO ANYONE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR OTHER DAMAGES OF ANY TYPE OR KIND (INCLUDING LOSS OF DATA, REVENUE, PROFITS, USE OR OTHER ECONOMIC ADVANTAGE) ARISING OUT OF, OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS SITE, ITS PRODUCTS, SERVICES, AND/OR CONTENT, ANY INTERRUPTION, INACCURACY, ERROR OR OMISSION, REGARDLESS OF CAUSE, EVEN IF THIS SITE OR OUR LICENSORS HAVE BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
12. Links to This Site. We grant to you a limited, revocable, and nonexclusive right to create a hyperlink to this site provided that the link does not portray us or our products or services in a false, misleading, derogatory, or offensive matter. You may not use any logo, trademark, or tradename that may be displayed on this site or other proprietary graphic image in the link without our prior written consent.
14. Participation In Promotions of Advertisers. You may enter into correspondence with or participate in promotions of advertisers promoting their products, services or content on this site. Any such correspondence or participation, including the delivery of and the payment for products, services or content, are solely between you and each such advertiser.
15. Consumer Rights Information; California Civil Code Section 1789.3. If this site charges for services, products, content, or information, pricing information will be posted as part of the ordering process for this site. We maintain specific contact information including an e-mail address for notifications of complaints and for inquiries regarding pricing policies in accordance with California Civil Code Section 1789.3. All correspondence should be addressed to our agent for notice at the following address:
Notification of Consumer Rights Complaint or Pricing Inquiry:
Purpose Academy, LLC
1630 30th Street Suite A, Boulder, CO 80301
Agent's Name/Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone: (844) 787-7784
You may contact us with complaints and inquiries regarding pricing and we will investigate those matters and respond to the inquiries.
The Complaint Assistance Unit of the Division of Consumer Services of the Department of Consumer Affairs may be contacted in writing at 1020 N. Street, #501, Sacramento, CA 95814, or by telephone at 1-916-445-1254.
16. Arbitration. Except for actions to protect intellectual property rights and to enforce an arbitrator's decision hereunder, all disputes, controversies, or claims arising out of or relating to this Agreement or a breach thereof shall be submitted to and finally resolved by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association ("AAA") then in effect. There shall be one arbitrator, and such arbitrator shall be chosen by mutual agreement of the parties in accordance with AAA rules. The arbitration shall take place in Boulder Colorado, USA, and may be conducted by telephone or online. The arbitrator shall apply the laws of the State of Colorado, USA to all issues in dispute. The controversy or claim shall be arbitrated on an individual basis, and shall not be consolidated in any arbitration with any claim or controversy of any other party. The findings of the arbitrator shall be final and binding on the parties, and may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction for enforcement. Enforcements of any award or judgment shall be governed by the United Nations Convention on the Recognition and Enforcement of Foreign Arbitral Awards. Should either party file an action contrary to this provision, the other party may recover attorney's fees and costs up to $1000.00.
18. Controlling Law. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of Colorado, USA, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
19. Intended For Use Only Within The United States. This site is intended for use only from within the United States. We do not represent that this site is appropriate for use elsewhere. Access to this site from locations where its contents are illegal is not authorized.
20. Onward Transfer of Personal Information Outside Your Country of Residence. Any personal information which we may collect on this site may be stored and processed in our servers located in the United States or in any other country in which we, or our affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities. You consent to any such transfer of personal information outside your country of residence to any such location.
21. Severability. If any provision of these terms is declared invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed modified to the extent necessary and possible to render it valid and enforceable. In any event, the unenforceability or invalidity of any provision shall not affect any other provision of these terms, and these terms shall continue in full force and effect, and be construed and enforced, as if such provision had not been included, or had been modified as above provided, as the case may be.
22. Force Majeure. We shall not be liable for damages for any delay or failure of delivery arising out of causes beyond our reasonable control and without our fault or negligence, including, but not limited to, Acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, fires, riots, wars, embargoes, Internet disruptions, hacker attacks, or communications failures.
23. Miscellaneous. This Agreement constitutes the entire understanding of the parties with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement and merges all prior communications, representations, and agreements. This Agreement may be modified only by a written agreement signed by the parties. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable. This Agreement shall be construed under the laws of the State of Colorado, excluding rules regarding conflicts of law. The application the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. This license is written in English, and English is its controlling language.
Effective Date: January 1, 2017, Last Updated February 2, 2020
Regarding Personal Information (defined below), if any modifications are materially less restrictive on our use or disclosure of the Personal Information previously disclosed by you, we will obtain your consent before implementing such revisions with respect to such information.
THE TYPES OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Personal Information. "Personal Information" includes any information regarding a natural person that may be used directly to identify the person. Personal Information that we collect may vary with each separate purpose for which you provide it, and it may include one or more of the following categories: name, physical address, an email address, phone number, credit card information including credit card number, expiration date, and billing address, and location data.
Usage Data. We reserve the right to collect information based on your usage of this site which is information collected automatically from this site (or third party services employed in this site ), which can include: the IP addresses or domain names of the computers utilized by the users who use this site, the URI addresses (Uniform Resource Identifier), the time of the request, the method utilized to submit the request to the server, the size of the file received in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the server's answer (successful outcome, error, etc.), the country of origin, the features of the browser and the operating system utilized by the user, the various time details per visit (e.g., the time spent on each page within the site) and the details about the path followed within the site with special reference to the sequence of pages visited, other parameters about the device operating system and/or the user's IT environment, and data, conversion rates, marketing and conversion data and statistics, reports, analytics data, reviews and surveys ("Usage Data"). Usage Data is essentially anonymous when collected, but could be used indirectly to identify a person.
HOW AND WHEN WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Personal Information. We collect Personal Information at the time you provide it to us. We collect Personal Information through sign-up forms and as part of your registration for an account, product, or service, promotion, or contest from this website. Personal Information that we collect may vary with the each sign-up or registration. In addition, we collect personal information from all communications with site visitors including without limitation, text messages, faxes, telephone calls, and regular "snail mail", as well as from third-party outside sources including database vendors.
Your Communications With Us. We collect Personal Information that we receive from you as you communicate with us. If you complete a signup form subscribing to information from our site or to participate in our mailing list activities, we will receive your Personal Information from our email services and/or autoresponder service.
Usage Data. We reserve the right to monitor your use of this site. As you navigate through this site, Usage Data may be passively collected (that is, gathered without your actively providing the information) using various analytics and reporting technologies, such as cookies and web beacons.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use your Personal Information for the performance of the services or transaction for which it was given, and in connection with other products, services, promotions, or contests we may offer, and our private, internal reporting for this site, and security assessments for this site.
We reserve the right to make full use of Usage Data. For example, we may use Usage Data to provide better service to site visitors, customize the site based on your preferences, compile and analyze statistics and trends about the use of this site, and otherwise administer and improve this site for your use. Specific uses are described below.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
General Disclosure Policy. We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information as described below. We reserve the right to disclose Usage Data without restriction.
Affiliated Entities. We reserve the right to provide your Personal Information and Usage Data to any affiliated entities we may have, including our subsidiaries. Affiliated entities are entities that we legally control (by voting rights) or that control us.
Service Providers. We reserve the right to provide access to your Personal Information and Usage Data to our trusted service providers that assist us with the operation and maintenance of this site. For example, we may contract with third parties to process payments, host our servers, provide security, and provide production, fulfillment, optimization, analytics, and reporting services. Our service providers will be given access to your information only as is reasonably necessary to provide the services for which they are contracted.
Legal Process, Enforcement and Security Notice. We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information and Usage Data if we have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary (i) to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request (such as for example, to comply with a subpoena or court order), (ii) to detect, prevent, and address fraud or other illegal activity, and (iii) to investigate, respond to, or enforce violations of our rights or the security of this site.
When We Participate In a Joint Venture With Marketing Partners. We may participate with another company or individual for purposes of jointly promoting our products, services, promotions or contests or their products, services, promotions, or contests. We reserve the right to disclose your Personal Information to them for purposes of (i) compensation, transaction processing, fulfillment, and support, and (ii) for purposes of offering you other products, services, promotions, and contests. These joint venture marketing partners may also contact you regarding other products, services, promotions, or contests.
Your California Privacy Rights. Under California Law SB 27, California residents have the right to receive, once a year, information about third parties with whom we have shared information about you or your family for their marketing purposes during the previous calendar year, and a description of the categories of personal information shared. To make such a request, please send an email to the email address provided in our contact information below and include the phrase "California Privacy Request" in the subject line, the domain name of the Web site you are inquiring about, along with your name, address and email address. We will respond to you within thirty days of receiving such a request.
SPECIFIC INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES AND WEB BEACONS
"Cookies" are tiny pieces of information stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Cookies are also used to customize content based on your browser. Most browsers are initially set to accept cookies. If you want to disable cookies, there is a simple procedure in most browsers that allows you to turn off cookies. Please remember, however, that cookies may be required to allow you to use certain features of our site.
Flash Cookies - third party cookies that use an Adobe Flash Media Player local shared object (LSO) - may be used along with other third party cookies for purposes of crediting any purchase you may make on this site to one of our joint venture marketing partners that may have referred you to us. These cookies will be used for purposes of crediting sales to the referring joint venture marketing partner. Flash cookies are not the same as "browser cookies". The Adobe Flash Media Player is software that enables users to view content on their computers. Flash cookies are also accompanied by a browser cookie. If you delete the browser cookie, the Flash cookie may automatically create (or re-spawn) a replacement for the browser cookie.
Web Beacons - sometimes called single-pixel gifs or clear gifs - are used to assist in delivering cookies, and they allow us to count users who have visited pages of our site. We may include Web Beacons in promotional e-mail messages or other communications in order to determine whether messages have been opened and acted upon.
We reserve the right to participate with third party analytics partners to monitor and analyze Web traffic and can be used to keep track of user behavior on this site.
We invite you to socialize and share your participation with this site and purchases. If you choose to use social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram, you will be allowing interaction with these platforms or other external platforms directly from this site, and in the process you may be sharing certain profile elements, including your comments. This sharing is subject to each social media program's privacy policies.
DO NOT TRACK REQUESTS
Some Web browsers incorporate a "Do Not Track" feature that signals to websites that you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Each browser communicates "Do Not Track" signals to websites differently, making it unworkable to honor each and every request correctly. In order to alleviate any communication error between browsers and website, we do not respond to "Do Not Track" signals at this time. As the technology and communication between browser and website improves, we will reevaluate the ability to honor "Do Not Track" signals and may make changes to our policy.
We will implement reasonable and appropriate security procedures consistent with prevailing industry standards to protect data from unauthorized access by physical and electronic intrusion. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or method of data storage can be guaranteed 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to protect your Personal Information by following generally accepted industry standards, we cannot ensure or warrant the absolute security of any information you transmit to us or archive at this site.
When you transmit Personal Information through our registration process or if you purchase products or services, we encrypt that information in transit using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
After the secure transfer of your Personal Information, the information is maintained and stored with 128-bit encryption.
ONWARD TRANSFER OUTSIDE YOUR COUNTRY OF RESIDENCE
Any Personal Information which we may collect on this site may be stored and processed in our servers located in the United States or in any other country in which we, or our affiliates, subsidiaries, or agents maintain facilities. By using this site, you consent to any such transfer of Personal Information outside your country of residence to any such location.
UPDATING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Upon request, we will permit you to request or make changes or updates to your Personal Information for legitimate purposes. We request identification prior to approving such requests. We reserve the right to decline any requests that are unreasonably repetitive or systematic, require unreasonable time or effort of our technical or administrative personnel, or undermine the privacy rights of others. We reserve the right to permit you to access your Personal Information in any account you establish with this site for purposes of making your own changes or updates, and in such case, instructions for making such changes or updates will be provided where necessary.
LINKS TO JOINT VENTURE MARKETING PARTNER SITES
This site may contain links to other websites operated by our joint venture marketing partners. If you do click on any of the links to their websites or accept any of their promotional offers, your click-through information and any information that you provide in the process of registration or purchase will be transferred to these sites. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these sites. You should be careful to review any privacy policies posted on any of these sites before providing information to them.
CHILDREN'S ONLINE POLICY
We are committed to preserving online privacy for all of its website visitors, including children. This site is a general audience site. Consistent with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), we will not knowingly collect any information from, or sell to, children under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian who has discovered that your child under the age of 13 has submitted his or her personally identifiable information without your permission or consent, we will remove the information from our active list, at your request. To request the removal of your child's information, please contact our site as provided below under "Contact Us", and be sure to include in your message the same login information that your child submitted.
Permission for Capture and Use
Media is defined as photography, video, written or verbal testimonial, or any other form of capturing likeness. By consuming and/or participating in any online or in person Purpose Academy content, course, social group, webinars, audio and/or video conference calls, or other events, expressed permission is granted to Purpose Academy with the absolute and irrevocable right and unrestricted permission concerning any captured media that has been taken or may be take of the User or in which the User may be included with others, to use, reuse, publish, and republish in whole or in part, individually or in connection with other material, in any and all publishing platforms now or hereafter known, including the Internet, and for any purpose whatsoever, specifically including illustration, promotion, art, editorial, advertising, and trade, without restriction as to alteration; and to use the User's name in connection with any use if Purpose Academy so chooses. User releases and discharges Purpose Academy from any and all claims and demands that may arise out of or in connection with the use of the media, including without limitation any and all claims for libel or violation of any right of publicity or privacy. This authorization and release shall also inure to the benefit of the heirs, legal representatives, licensees, and assigns of Photographer, Videographer, Interviewer, Editor, as well as the person(s) for whom he/she captured the media. User confirms they are a legally competent adult and have the right to contract in their own name. User has read this document and fully understand its contents. This release shall be binding upon the User and thier heirs, legal representatives, and assigns.
Purpose Academy, LLC
Purpose Academy, LLC
1630 30th Street Suite A, Boulder, CO 80301
Agent's Name/Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (844) 787-7784
TESTIMONIALS AND RESULTS DISCLOSURE
1. Compensation And Benefits To Testimonialists. Some of the testimonialists on this site receive affiliate commissions based on sales of products or services for which they give testimonials. Other testimonialists receive free promotional materials or free products or services to review. To the best of our knowledge we believe these testimonials represent the honest opinions of the testimonialists.
2. Generally Expected Results From Our Products/Services. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of "success story" or "best-case" scenario testimonials (as distinguished from subjective opinions), we have data that will substantiate the results and also provide statements of expected typical results we believe consumers will generally achieve with our product or service, and we will provide this information upon request - email compliance.officer-at-purposeacademy.com. If you do not request substantiation data from us, you should assume that the results achieved by these testimonialists are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all.
3. Subjective Opinion Testimonials We Post. For Testimonials we post on our site that are in the nature of subjective opinions, we do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification; however, to the best of our knowledge we believe the testimonialists are giving their honest opinions. If you're not sure regarding whether a particular testimonial is a "success story"/"best-case" scenario testimonial or a subjective opinion testimonial, email our compliance officer at the email address provided above and request clarification.
4. Blog Posts by Others. We do not independently verify, nor do we seek independent verification of comments and statements that may be posted by others in blog posts on this site regarding our website, its products or services. For this reason, if others post "success story" or "best-case" scenario testimonials or positive comments (as distinguished from subjective opinions), you should assume that the results achieved by these testimonialists are the exception and not the rule, and for this reason, you should not expect to achieve the same level of results, or any positive results at all.
1.Although we make every effort to accurately represent the services and/or products presented on this website, we make no assurance, representation or promise regarding future earnings or income, or that you will make any specific amount of money, or any money at all, or that you will not lose money.
2.Earnings or income statements, or examples of earnings or income, represent estimates of what you may earn; however, there is no promise or guarantee that you may experience the same level of earnings or income.
3.There is no assurance that any prior success or past results regarding earnings or income may be an indication of your future success or results.
4.Statements or examples of actual earnings on this website that are attributed to a specified individual or business are true and correct, and we will verify them upon request and also provide statements of expected typical results (email compliance.officer-at-purposeacademy.com); however, these statements or examples should not be viewed as promises or guarantees of earnings or income. Earnings and income potential are affected by a number of factors over which we have no control, including but not limited to your financial condition, talent, skills, level of effort, motivation, past experience and education, your competition, and changes within the market.
5.Operating a business on the Internet involves unknown risks. You should make decisions based on information provided through services and/or products presented on this website with the understanding that an Internet business may not be suitable for you, and that you could experience significant losses or fail to generate any earnings or income at all.
6.You should undertake your own due diligence regarding your evaluation of any services and/or products presented on this website, and this includes relying on qualified professional advisors to assist you with your evaluation.
7.For the foregoing reasons, you agree that we are not responsible for any decision you may make regarding any information presented on this website or any of the services and/or products presented on this website.
All Content Copyright © 2013-2020 Purpose Academy, LLC All rights reserved worldwide.
SIGNATURE IDEA, SIGNATURE METHOD, SIGNATURE IMPACT, SIGNATURE MASTERMIND, H3O METHOD, IMPACT METHOD, IMPACT MASTERMIND, BUILD A BUSINESS. BE THE CHANGE, BUILD THE BUSINESS YOU WERE BORN FOR, FINGERPRINT FRAMEWORK, IMPACT ACADEMY, IMPACT BUSINESS ACADEMY, IMPACT CEO, NEURO-ABUNDANCE, NEURO-TRANSFORMATION, YOUR BEST LOVE YET are unregistered marks and PURPOSE ACADEMY, FINDING PURPOSE and HOLISTICU are registered marks of Purpose Academy, LLC - all other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
The information presented herein represents the view of the author as of the date of publication. Because of the rate with which conditions change, the author reserves the right to alter and/or update his opinion based on the new conditions, and the author is not obligated to update this information.
All the content and information provided by Purpose Academy, LLC and Energy Alchemy Solutions, LLC (Including but not limited to the Purpose Academy website and any associated website, courses, blog, handouts/workbooks, Facebook or any social media community, emails, live or recorded classes, webinars or online sessions) referred to as Purpose Academy Content, is for entertainment purposes only and is not a substitute for personal advice, therapy, professional advice such as from a Medical Doctor, Psychiatrist, counselor or therapist of any kind, or mental health expertise, the diagnosis, treatment, or prescribing of relationships and mental health issues.
Purpose Academy Content does not constitute legal or medical professional advice nor is it intended to constitute such advice. Nothing contained in or accessible from Purpose Academy Content should be considered to be a diagnosis, treatment, or prescribing, or a promise of benefits, legal warranty, or guarantee of results to be achieved. Never disregard mental health advice from licensed professionals that are helping you and seek out one on one professional support when needed. Unless specifically stated otherwise, Purpose Academy staff, coaches, associates, partners and affiliates are not a licensed healthcare practitioner or provider and makes no claims to be such.
If you have been or are currently experiencing or have been diagnosed with depression or any mental or psychiatric condition, Purpose Academy Content is not intended for you. We strongly recommend you consult with and gain approval from your medical professional prior to engaging with any Purpose Academy Content.
Any decisions you make, and the consequences thereof are your own. Under no circumstances can you hold Purpose Academy, LLC or Energy Alchemy Solutions, LLC liable for any actions that you take. You agree NOT to hold Purpose Academy or any employees, partner, contractor or any other associate of Purpose Academy or Energy Alchemy Solutions, LLC, liable for any loss or cost incurred by you, or any person related or associated with you, as a result of materials or techniques, or coaching, offered by Purpose Academy or Energy Alchemy Solutions, LLC.
You shall indemnify Purpose Academy and Energy Alchemy Solutions, LLC and its associates, in the event of any such claim, including but not limited to any claims made against any owners, officers or employees of Purpose Academy, by any person related or associated with you. Nothing in the content materials shall be considered legal, financial, or actuarial advice.
Coaching Sessions are for adults 18 or older. Any coaching for a minor will ONLY be done with the express written consent of the minor’s parent(s) or legal guardian(s), and ONLY after an initial consultation involving both the minor and the parent(s) or legal guardian(s).
Results are not guaranteed. Purpose Academy and Energy Alchemy Solutions, LLC holds no responsibility for the actions, choices, or decisions taken or made by the client.
All information shared for billing or for sessions is held in strict confidence. Your personally identifiable information is never sold, traded, or given away.
TERMS OF SALE AGREEMENT
1. Purchase of Goods; Other Documents. Purpose Academy agrees to sell, and you agree to purchase, goods from this site, subject to the terms and conditions hereof. Orders are not binding upon Purpose Academy until accepted by Purpose Academy. Other than as specifically provided in any separate formal purchase agreement between you and Purpose Academy, these terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for goods which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both you and Purpose Academy.
2. Eligibility. The Purpose Academy Orders are not available to minors under the age of 21 years of age. Users may not have more than one active account. Additionally, users are prohibited from selling, trading, or otherwise transferring your Purpose Academy account to another party.
3. Shipment Limitation. Purpose Academy will accept orders for shipment only to your location in the 50 United States or the District of Columbia. No shipments will be made outside the United States or to a P.O. Box address.
4.1. Intellectual Property. You acknowledge and agree that all content and materials available on this web site are protected by copyrights, trademarks, service marks, patents, trade secrets, or other proprietary rights and laws. Except as expressly authorized by Purpose Academy and Energy Alchemy Solutions, LLC, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, or create derivative works from such materials or content.
As noted above, reproduction, copying, or redistribution for commercial purposes of any materials or design elements on this web site is strictly prohibited without the express written permission of Purpose Academy. For information on requesting such permission, please contact us at email@example.com.
4.2. Resale Prohibition. Goods are available for purchase only for your own personal use or to give as a gift; resale of goods purchased from this site is prohibited. This resale prohibition is a material condition toyour rights under this Agreement, and it is agreed that any direct or indirect distribution, transshipment and/or sale of items purchased from this site, or others purchasing through you, will be a material breach of this Agreement, and will result in irreparable harm to Purpose Academy for which money damages will not be adequate. In the event of such breach, the parties agree that Purpose Academy, in addition to any other remedies it may have at law and/or in equity, will be entitled to injunctive relief to prevent any threatened or continued breach and to specifically enforce this provision.
5. Price Quotes; Pricing. Any price quotations provided on this site shall be valid for the period stated. If no time period is stated, then the price charged for an order will be the price in effect the day Purpose Academy accepts the order. Item prices shall be identified on the on-line order form at the time of your order placement. Purpose Academy may change item prices at any time without notice. Prices do not include charges for shipping and handling, and applicable taxes.
6. Shipping And Handling Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on our e-mail order confirmation. You will responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with your order, except for our franchise taxes and taxes on our net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on our e-mail order confirmation.
7. Payment Terms. Terms of payment are within Purpose Academy’s sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Purpose Academy in a signed written document, payment must be made in a manner approved by this site and received by Purpose Academy prior to Purpose Academy’s acceptance of an order.
8. Satisfaction Guarantee. All Purpose Academy products are backed by our Satisfaction Guarantee. Take a full week from the time of purchase, to work though the course, worksheets, videos, and ask questions. Demonstrate that you have fully participated, done the activities, applied the methods and techniques, and if you have not had a positive shift to your thoughts and or outlook towards the topic of the material, we will gladly apply your purchase amount towards any other Purpose Academy product.
9. Refunds. Purpose Academy and Energy Alchemy Solutions, LLC reserves the right to refuse, discontinue and remove access to services, content, materials and information at our discretion for any reason, without any prior notice and with no refund.
10. Ownership; Risk of Loss. Except for software and/or digital content, title to goods purchased at this site under this Agreement passes from Purpose Academy to you on shipment from Purpose Academy’s facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Purpose Academy shall be Purpose Academy’s responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by You is Your responsibility. Title to software and/or digital content will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
VIRTUAL & LIVE EVENTS AND RETREATS
1. Retreat Pricing + Itinerary Changes
All prices are per person and are set well in advance of the event start date. Prices vary depending on a variety of cost factors, with peak travel times being the most expensive. Prices include retreat costs only; they do not include airfare to and from the retreat and ground transportation (unless noted on the website). Resort gratuities are never included in retreat price. Purpose Academy believes in fair pricing for all retreat attendees – all prices are set and non-negotiable.
While every effort is made to keep to all published itineraries, we reserve the right to make changes for your convenience. In some cases, weather conditions can necessitate an alteration in the event itinerary and this does not constitute any reason for refund. No refund for unused services will be considered. Purpose Academy reserves the right to correct printing errors or omissions at any time, unaffected portions will continue to remain valid.
2. Deposit & Payment Terms
It may be offered in some cases to reserve your spot with a non-refundable deposit per person plus a online booking fee. Please note the online booking fee does not count toward your final balance. At three months prior to the Event Start Date, final balances will be charged to the credit card on file. If you book within three months of the Event Start Date, you can still check the deposit box and you will be billed in full within 24 hours after putting down the initial deposit.
3. Retreat Payment
Payment can be made by credit card via the website. Purpose Academy will charge the event balance in full three months prior to departure using the card on file. If full payment is not received by three months prior to Event Start Date, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation and fill your spot. We will make every effort to avoid this situation by contacting you prior to and on the day of the balance due date.
4. Payment Changes
If it is necessary to make changes to previously submitted payment types, please contact Purpose Academy at (844) 787-7784. Please provide your name, specify the Purpose Academy event in question, and the best way to contact you (phone or email). Do not submit credit card information over email.
5. Strict Cancellation Policy
If you wish to cancel your event you must notify Purpose Academy in writing by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Your cancellation fee will be determined according to the terms outlined in the chart below. Exceptions to our cancellation policy cannot be made for ANY reason, including weather, terrorism, civil unrest, virus, health changes, personal emergencies or otherwise. There is no refund for arriving late or leaving a trip early.
6. Transfer Policy.
You may transfer your reservation from one Purpose Academy event to another Purpose Academy event up to three (3) months before the original listed Event Start Date without penalty, after which time our strict cancellation policy applies.
7. Event Cancellations.
Purpose Academy reserves the right to make any changes deemed necessary; including, but not limited to: Purpose Academy staffing assignments, advertised excursions, arranged transportation, advertised meals, etc. In the rare case of a Purpose Academy event cancellation, Purpose Academy may offer a transfer to another Purpose Academy event or at our discretion a full refund of your payment to Purpose Academy. Purpose Academy is not responsible for any expenses or damages incurred as a result of retreat cancellation including preparation costs, airline tickets, travel documents or other expenses. Purpose Academy reserves the right to cancel any event prior to starting in the event that there are too few people booked, in which case you will be given a a transfer to another Purpose Academy event or at our discretion a full refund of your payment to Purpose Academy. You will not be entitled to claim any additional amounts or seek any compensation for any injury, loss, expenses or damages (either direct or consequential) or for any loss of time or inconvenience which may result from such cancellation (including but not limited to visa, passport and vaccination charges, or departure, gear purchases, airport and airline taxes).
8. Travel Delays & Cancellations.
Purpose Academy will not be held responsible for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience that may be caused directly or indirectly by events outside of our control (ie: late arrival/departure of flights, civil disturbance, fire, flood, cyclones, severe weather, acts of God, and acts of government, machinery or equipment failure, or cancellations for any reason.) No refunds will be given for “no shows” or days not used resulting from the above aforementioned.
9. Travel Documents and Immunizations
It is the responsibility of each traveler to obtain all required travel documents including Visas unless otherwise noted. Information regarding necessary documentation is provided as necessary on our website or you can contact us for more detailed information. It is your responsibility to purchase correct immunizations. Please contact your nearest travel clinic for the latest requirements.
10. Roommate Assignments
Retreat Rates are per person. Double, triple, quad, bunk or otherwise advertised shared rooms require shared occupancy for the specified room rate. If you book a shared room without specified roommate(s), we will do our very best to match you with your desired room type and price point. In the event we can’t find you a roommate for your first pick, we will present you with different rooming options.
11. Release and Waiver of Liability
As consideration for being permitted by Purpose Academy to participate in these activities, User hereby agrees that the User, and User assignees, heirs, distributees, guardians, and legal representatives will not make a claim against, sue or attach the property of Purpose Academy, their affiliates, employees, agents or volunteers or any of their affiliated organizations for injury or damage resulting from acts, howsoever caused, by any employee, agent, or contractor, or any of their affiliated organizations, as a result of my participation in Purpose Academy event. User hereby release Purpose Academy, and any of their agents or affiliated organizations from all actions, claims or demands that User, User's assigns, heirs, distributees, guardians, and legal representatives now have or may hereafter have for injury, damage, or death resulting from my participation in Purpose Academy events.
User ensures they are medically, physically, emotionally and in all respects fit and able to participate in Purpose Academy events.
User agrees to be fully and financially responsible for User's own physical condition and well-being during the eventand will follow the safety precautions and instructions prescribed by Purpose Academy.
User acknowledges that Purpose Academy may make suggestions from time to time that are intended to help the User and User's well-being. However, User takes ultimate responsibility for User's choices and realize that Purpose Academy is not a licensed medical provider and that User must consult a doctor.
If User experiences pain or discomfort during the event, User will modify Purpose Academy's instruction to suit the User's individual needs. User will not hold Purpose Academy responsible for any pain or discomfort User experiences during or after the event. User understands that the activities offered at this event are not a substitute for medical care. User understands that Purpose Academy is not qualified to perform spinal or skeletal adjustments, diagnose, prescribe, or treat physical or mental illness.
For the benefit of everyone at your Purpose Academy event, Purpose Academy reserves the right to accept or reject any participant at any time without liability, and in the event it determines, in its sole and exclusive discretion, that a participant is disruptive to the harmony of the event, it may without any obligation to pay a refund or any other amount whatsoever, expel such participant from the event. Purpose Academy will carry no responsibility or liability for any participant who leaves the event prior to its conclusion or for any activity undertaken by any participant which is not included on the retreat itinerary.
Notice: This document is Copyright © Chip Cooper of the law firm of Jones & Haley, P.C., and licensed for use by the owner of this website under distribution rights granted to FTCGuardian.com. All rights reserved worldwide. No part of this document may be copied, reprinted, reproduced, or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the copyright owner.